Veronica Kröner, Prof. Mag.
- University of Music and the Performing Arts Graz: Master of Arts in Violin and Violin Pedagogy
- Master classes with Max Rostal, Edith Peinemann, Wanda Wilkomirska, Ion Voicu, Sandor Vegh, Ernst Kovacic, Erich Höbarth, Ingrid Seiffert, Monica Huggett, Artis- and Amadeus Quartet
- University of Music and the Performing Arts Graz: Assistant (1986-1989), contribution to the book “Der Fingersatz im Violinspiel“ (Schott) by Prof. Klaus Eichholz
- Since 1992: Joseph Haydn Conservatory – studio for violin, viola and chamber music, violin didactics, history of violin playing and violin literature, supervision of trainee teachers, string rehearsal conductor and concertmistress of the orchestral
- Lecturer on violin pedagogy within the Erasmus Program in European musical institutions; supervision of string players for the Jeunesse Orchestra Camp and Upper Austrian Youth Symphony Orchestra
- As of March 2008 she is also lecturer for violin didactic and teaching practice at the University of Music and Dramatic Arts Mozarteum in Salzburg.
- Soloist, chamber musician and orchestral musician, concertmistress with concerts, television, CD and DVD recordings in orchestras and ensembles with modern and historic instruments such as Concentus musicus Wien, German Chamber Philharmonic Bremen, Salzburger Hofmusik, Orqesta Ciudad de Granada, Piccolo concerto Vienna, Le Parlement de Musique Straßburg, Vienna Akademie, Ensemble lyrique Amsterdam, La Stagione Frankfurt, Haydn Akademie Vienna, Philharmonic Orchestra Graz, Radio Symphony Orchestra Vienna, Orqesta Teatro Lliure Barcelona, Real filharmonia de Galicia Santiago de Compostela, Die Reihe Wien, Kontrapunkte Wien, Pythagoras Ensemble Freiburg
- Work with renowned conductors such as Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Milan Horvat, Trevor Pinnock, Fabio Luisi, Daniel Harding, Josep Pons, Hansjörg Schellenberger and many others
- Founder of:
- Duo Claviol with Univ. Prof. Adolf Hennig (1984 Prize at the International Interpretation
- Competition of the Styrian Musicians‘ Association)
- Styria Quartet (1989 Alban Berg Special Award at the Schubert Competition in Graz)
- Amici Musici (founded 1990): Youth and Student Chamber Orchestra