VOXearlyMUS is a three-year (2015 – 2018) collaborative EU-financed Erasmus+ Project. Its area of concentration is cross-border cooperation in the field of early vocal music. The goal of the project is to become a tool for improvement of musical education at the tertiary level.
- National University of Music Bucharest – Coordinator (Rumania)
- Royal Conservatoire The Hague (The Netherlands)
- Joseph Haydn Conservatory, Eisenstadt (Austria)
- Arrigo Pedrollo Conservatory, Vicenza (Italy)
- Arrigo Boito Conservatory, Parma (Italy)
- European Association of Conservatories – AEC (Belgium)
- Italian Foundation for Old Music – Rome (Italy)
- National Choir Association – Bucharest (Rumania)
More information about the project: VOXearlyMUS.